There are countless delicious pasta recipes out there, but here’s a simple and tasty one that you can try:
Garlic Shrimp Pasta
- 1 lb. spaghetti
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Cook spaghetti according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt butter and olive oil over medium heat. Add shrimp and cook until pink, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Add garlic and red pepper flakes to the skillet and cook for an additional minute.
- Add the cooked spaghetti to the skillet and toss until well-coated with the shrimp and garlic mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley before serving.
Enjoy your delicious garlic shrimp pasta!